When it comes to online mattress reviews, it really does seem like side sleepers have a lot to complain about.
If you’re in the habit of sleeping on your side, as the majority of people are, you’re not going to be satisfied by most mattress models on the market. You’re essentially looking for the Goldilocks of mattresses — one that’s not super-firm and not super-soft, but just right.
SEE ALSO: 6 of the best duvets for every season
This sounds like an impossible task, but it’s really not. There are absolutely loads of high-quality mattresses out there from a wide range of top brands, offering just what you need to finally get a good night’s sleep. It is possible. We promise. Read more…
BEST FOR COMFORT
The three foam layers and breathable cover offer comfort and support for side sleepers.
- Dimensions: Twin (96.5 x 190.5 cm), Full (134.5 x 190.5), Queen (152.5 x 203.5 cm), King (193 x 203.5 cm)
BEST FOR DURABILITY
The Emma Original mattress combines different materials and structures for optimal pressure distribution.
- Dimensions: Single (90 x 190 x 25 cm), Small Double (120 x 190 x 25 cm), Double (135 x 190 x 25 cm), King (150 x 200 x 25 cm), Super King (180 x 200 x 25 cm)
BEST FOR ALLEVIATING PAIN
Eve has created the perfect place to recharge your batteries with its Original mattress.
- Dimensions: Single (90 x 190 cm), Double (135 x 190 cm), King (150 x 200 cm), Super King (180 x 200 cm)
BEST FOR RESTLESS SLEEPERS
This Simba Hybrid mattress uses a combination of 2,500 conical pocket springs and responsive memory foam.
- Dimensions: Single (90 x 190 x 25 cm), Small Double (120 x 190 x 25 cm), Double (135 x 190x 25 cm), King Size (150 x 200 x 25 cm), Super King Size (180 x 200 x 25 cm)
BEST FOR TIGHT BUDGETS
Silentnight Studio Eco
This budget-friendly mattress has an "eco comfort” top layer that offers a decent level of comfort for side sleepers.
- Dimensions: Single (91.44 x 190.5 cm), Double (137.16 x 190.5 cm), King (152.4 x 198.12 cm)